Summer....





I see that I haven't posted in quite some time. I try to remember to post at least once a week, or once a month - but, it seems I can't even do that! We took a mini-vaca a couple of weeks ago (actually one night, that's all we could afford) to Murfreesboro, TN - there was actually quite a lot of stuff to do there. We took Trent and Ashlyn along with us and they had a blast along with Nikki. There is a Murfrees Spring Discovery Center (or something like that) the kids just loved. So did Don. Nikki and Don were playing with the hands-on water exhibit and they were making a mess! They had fun, though. The Discovery Center has a walking trail that is great. You walk through wetlands. The kids also enjoyed going to Chuck E. Cheese's and spending a LOT of money on games. All in all, it was a great one night vacation.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home