Cloud Nine

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

SPRING BREAK!


Next week the kids are on spring break. Don, Kelly, Matt and I are taking the kids to Pascagoula, MS and then on to the Alabama and Florida Gulf Coast. We should have a lot of fun. I've never taken a trip with my sister and her family without my parents being around. I think we will have a lot of fun. This is Ashyln's first time at the beach and Trent's second time. Nikki has been two times before but loves it. We're only going to be gone for three days - so it's only a mini-vacation - but a much needed one! Hopefully there will be warm weather down there. When I get back I should have plenty of pictures to post. We're going to Pascagoula to take pics of what Hurricane Katrina did and then we'll take beach pics of the kids when we get to AL/FL. So be watching for a bunch of pics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home