Cloud Nine

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

It's February already...



Can you believe it? It seems like last year just flew by. I haven't even got used to it being a new year and now it's February 1st. My parents always told me that when I got older that the years seemed to fly by. As always, they were right. We are in the process right now of looking at doublewide mobile homes. I just wish people would get over pre-conceived notions of people that live in trailers are all trailer trash. The ones we are looking at are just beautiful. They are just cheaper than stick-built homes. That's it. I don't understand. It's the people that can afford nice, big homes that seem to have the most problem with it. We can't afford anything over around $60,000 and you can't get a stick-built home (unless it's a shack) for that amount of money. Plus, we need a new home as soon as possible. It's incredibly crowded in our house. We're always just about on top of each other in there. It's very stressful! Gotta go for now....bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home