Cloud Nine

Friday, January 13, 2006

Post of the Month...


Apparently, I'm gonna be posting once per month, by the way things look. I totally forgot about this blog until today. Just happened to be at work and was searching for things to search for on the net when it suddently popped into my head about the blog. We've been so sickeningly slow here at work that I've run out of things to read on the internet and now have to search and search to find anything of interest to me to pass the time 'til time to go home. I've been leaving an hour early just about every day because I finally get to the point that I can handle it no more.
On to brighter things - Christmas was good. We were in Birmingham for Christmas and had a pretty good time. We've found a house that we really like and would love to move into it. We're at the stage now where we're checking to see if we can actually afford it. Hopefully things will go our way and we'll be able to buy it. We really need a bigger place. It's so crowded in the trailer. I guess I'll go for now. Maybe next time I post I'll have good news about the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home