Almost Christmas

I know I said I would try to post more often, but oh well. I guess I have good intentions. It's been busy here at work but now it's finally slowed down to about a snail's pace this week. Next week it should pick up a little before the Christmas holiday and then we should be quite slow until early summer. I'm leaving early today to go do some last minute Christmas shopping. Not much left to do - just a few things to buy here and there. Our office Christmas party is tomorrow (hope we get our bonuses) and then I've got two family christmas parties to go to this weekend (one on Saturday and one on Sunday). Then that should about do it 'til Christmas eve when we'll be heading to Birmingham to stay over Christmas eve and then go to a party on Christmas day there, then hopefully have enough time to head home and spend some time with my family for Christmas. Busy, busy! Enough said for now - maybe post more before Christmas actually gets here.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home