It's been a while...
Yes. I know. But - I've been very busy with work lately. In my last post, I said that my sister would get revenge somehow on me for rolling her yard. Well, she didn't get revenge on me - but karma sure did. About a week after we rolled her yard, I went to the doctor because my hand and face was broke out in some itchy mysterious rash. Well, guess what - it was poison ivy. I somehow touched it while walking up through the dark woods to her house to roll it. Isn't that just great revenge???? I deserved it, I know. Now that I look back at it - it was quite funny. But it sure wasn't funny for a little over a week. Before I finally got rid of the stuff I had it not only on my hand and face - but also around my waistline. Not fun at all. Work has been busy with all the ads we do when we have our Thanksgiving edition of the paper. Gotta go for now. Just thought I'd post while I had the chance.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home