A Nice Relaxing Day

Hi! It looks like this will be a once-a-week blog, doesn't it? It seems I only post on weekends. It's about the only time I have to post anymore. Today we didn't do much at all. We went geocaching at David Crockett State Park. If you don't know what geocachings is, refer to one of my previous posts or go to geocaching.com. Like I've said before - it's a great hobby. We walked and walked, but did not find the one we were looking for. I have found one of them though once before and we revisited that cache to show my mom and dad. My husband, Don is at Talladega this weekend to watch the races. Hope he has fun - I know if I went I'd just make him miserable with my complaining about being there (I don't care about the races much). So, I'm just having a relaxing weekend and hope that I don't have to do very much because I imagine next week at work is gonna be busy. We're changing our newspaper's width and that means Jamie (my coworker) and I will have to go and change all of our ads to accomodate the new paper size. No one has told us to do it yet, so we aren't allowed to just do it on our own - we've got to wait for a higher authority to tell us instructions (isn't that funny???) Even though we know what we've got to do... we've got to wait for someone else to tell us to do it. I'm just about tired of it all. I'd give just about anything to not have to work at all - just stay at home and be a housewife and a stay at home mom - I would love it - I'm just that type of person, I guess. Maybe someday it'll happen for me - OH WELL - one more day of freedom before Monday...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home