Good Friends...

Do you have old friends that you have lost touch with over the years and wish now that you hadn't? Just this year I reconnected with a childhood friend and I'm very happy we did. She was my best friend in elementary school. I had thought about her many times over the years and wondered how she was doing. I'm happy to say that she is doing wonderfully. I'm so proud of her (isn't it funny how, even though I really barely know her now, I'm proud?). When we were younger she was like family to me - we were together all the time during school and many weekends. It's funny how some friends come and go - and others are always there - and still others - you meet up with again.....
Here's a picture of my sister and I back in the day - when we thought we were so cool with this little mini bike (oh, how I loved riding this!)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home